Saturday, November 18, 2006

Bush's latest sneaky plan

If you can't change the law directly, there's got to be a sneaky way of having the same effect. Pass the bucket...

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Iceman said...

They have this delusion that if abortion is banned, (white) women will lose interest in careers and casual sex, and will all become housewives with five kids.

In reality, feminist advances aren't going anywhere, and restrictions on contraception and abortion would just lead to massive numbers of unwanted births, and to women's lives being burdened by children which they didn't want and often aren't ready to or able to raise.

"If you can't change the law directly, there's got to be a sneaky way of having the same effect."

In South Dakota, one of the most conservative states, an abortion ban was just voted down. This right-wing Christian agenda represents only about 15% of the US population, but Bush buys into it, and will do whatever he can to impose it on the other 85%.

2:56 pm  
Blogger MissPrism said...

I blogged on this too (last post but one, if you're interested) - this nut is against contraception, not just abortion, making him a more nutty, or more openly nutty, nut than even most other nutty nuts.

5:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home